Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Employment

Hi Forum,
    I am in the UK and wondered if anyone else uses this forum from the UK?? I am currently seeking employment in the RIDGID field. I have worked with the product for 24 years now in the UK, i have been involved mostly in the servicing and plant hire side of things but i now wish to broaden my horizons. I am willing to travel, but within reason. I would appreciate any employer within the UK that deals in the RIDGID range to contact me if they have any vacancies that they feel i would be interested in. Please contact me through private message on this forum, and leave your e-mail address if you have a vacancy and i will get back to you, and we can talk.
    Best Regards
    and Thankyou for reading.
    Paul

Hello Paul,

Nice to have you with us in the forum. I don't know how many people who work for Ridgid will find your request here though. You might want to look at this page or a similar one on the Ridgid UK website:

http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/Jobs/index.htm
    "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
    John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Hi Bob,
      Thankyou for your suggestion, and for the link you have sent. I will certainly be having a look.
      Best Regards
      Paul

Comment

Working...
      X