X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did we miss it Josh?

Josh, what is the birthday of the Forum? Was it sometime around August, 2000?

Seems that this 'event' slipped by w/o notice. There shudda been some kind of celebration like free hats or calenders to the first 25 posters on that day or something.

Just kidding on the freebies, but I am curious as to the beginnings of the Forum Josh.
    ---------------
    Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
    ---------------
    “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
    ---------
    "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
    ---------
    sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

and i thought that you were referring to josh being a new father

on that note, did we miss it

good luck and congratulations

rick and joey.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Thankfully the boys are not out yet. we are getting close to 30 weeks now. Had 2 scares with PreTerm Labor and some hospital stays but everything seems to be ok for the time being. Just a few more weeks and we are home free.

yes the birthday of the forum was some time around mid 2000. Since I have upgraded the forum a few times its hard to tell what the exact date was that I put it up. It started out really slow the first few years but has grown considerably.

We also surpased 10k members recently. My best guess is around late july early aug of 2000 a couple months after I hired on here.

Josh

Comment

Josh,

I'm very happy to hear that the everything is coming along fine with the wife and babies, in spite of a few scare and I'm sure, restless nights for you both.

Our very best wishes for you all,

CWS

Comment

Thanks for the background info on the forum Josh, and good to hear everything is going as well as can be expected with the pregnancy.

Do these future forum members have handles yet?
          ---------------
          Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
          ---------------
          “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
          ---------
          "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
          ---------
          sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Yup.. Titus and Timothy. we have mulled over how to spell Titus for months now.. We decided to just stick with the Biblical spelling and see how it sticks and if he gets teased .

We just got past 30 weeks on Sunday. Getting closer!

Josh

Comment

Originally posted by Bob D.
              Josh, what is the birthday of the Forum? Was it sometime around August, 2000?

Seems that this 'event' slipped by w/o notice. There shudda been some kind of celebration like free hats or calenders to the first 25 posters on that day or something.

Just kidding on the freebies, but I am curious as to the beginnings of the Forum Josh.
              hhmmm freebies not a bad idea..

Comment

Working...
              X