Problem with the last Ridgid 10%off rebate/promotion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with the last Ridgid 10%off rebate/promotion

I purchased a ts2400, ridgid jigsaw, and the 6" sander on july 30th, 2006. That is one day before the promotion ended.

a couple days ago i rec'd a letter from the agency that administers the promotion, and they said my purchase was made after the ending date. the rebate they sent back, that was stapled to my receipt, said "purchases between july 1st and 31st."

so i called the agency in minnesota, and the woman explained that some rebates had an earlier termination date, and that if i send it back, that she would personally process it.

i don't want to sound like a cheapskate, but i can't count the times i had to pay double postage for something like this. now stamps are friggin .39 cents.

anyway, if anybody else made a purchase during the last days of july and experience these hurdles, call and ask for cindy.

If anyone has a question about a rebate they have applied for and not yet received this site is pretty cool, http://rebatestatus.com/search.aspx I don't know if Ridgid subscribes to this service but I do know HD does as does some other companies I've sent in rebate forms to.
    ================================================== ====
    ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

Working...
    X