anyone have the Bosch pocket driver?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone have the Bosch pocket driver?

I think that's making it onto my list this year for the holidays. Home Depot actually had a little display with a 2 by below the Bosch PD display. They had some drill bits, and drywall 2.5" drywall screws out so you could try it out. I was very impressed and thought of all those times on the I was over 20ft up on the ladder where I could use a little driver like that. I tried it out without piloting, and it did a great job.

The 10.8V is deceiving IMO....in a good way.

FYI: The driver is made in Switzerland, but the battery is made in Malaysia.

PS10-2 the pocket driver's racheting Malasian brother

I have the PS10-2 w/ the racheting head. Great run time but not a real powerhouse thanks to electronic clutch and overload protection.
    You can never have enough drills-too many is just enough!!!!!

Comment

The PS10-2 has 80 inch lbs of torque. So even my pistol grip Makita 9.6 at 122 inch lbs out muscles it. Thev PS10-2 is a beefier stick cordless screwdriver but no substitute for a drill driver. The motor protection kicked in while I was attempting to remove 7/16 nuts on our glider seat(to stain under seat). It did the other 8 but the last 2 I removed w/ a rachet(and they were not so stuck that I had to use any kind of muscle). PS10-2 is optimized for run time. Like the racheting head though-it can get in places even my corded 1132vsr cannot. Pocket driver may have more cajonies cause it uses a mechanical clutch as opposed to the PS10-2 electronic one!!!!
      You can never have enough drills-too many is just enough!!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X