yeah josh

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah josh

we all know you are now a proud daddy and know you have had about 2 hours sleep since they were born but we have to say "hope every thing is working out good and sure hope you are back here soon and congrats!!!!"
    9/11/01, never forget.

Josh,

Just read the previous posts and I hope all is well and both mother and babies are doing fine. Congratulation to you all and we extend our very best wishes.

Fill us in when you can and share some pictures of your two wonderful babies.

CWS

Comment

josh,

congrats! hope all is well and the little ones are enjoying the handcrafted cribs

Comment

congratulations josh..

Comment

Josh, I'd also like to add my congratulations to you and your lovely wife on the happy event. I'm guessing that the last thing on your mind right now is this forum. When your world stops spinning so fast and things get somewhat back to normal some pictures would be nice.
          ================================================== ====
          ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

mr. and mrs. josh,

joey and i are very happy for the 4 of you. it seems almost like a soap opera following the progress of your twins. we're thrilled for you and plan on following their progress as this whole family of ridgid friends grow.

we even have the forum pet "dog"

congratulations again.

rick and joey
            phoebe it is

Comment

Congratulations!! Hope all (including you) are doing fine after the ordeal of bringing new life to the world.
              Practicing at practical wood working

Comment

Im back to work now. Actually been sleeping pretty good and loving life. Twins are great. Here is a link to another thread I started with some pics.

http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9691

Now I need to try and clean up the forum a bit.

Josh

Comment

Working...
                X