X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They're finally Here

Many of you know about and have been praying for my wife and I with twins on the way. Well we went in at 23, 28, and 33 weeks to stop preterm labor. We finally made it to 37weeks 1day and I now have 2 perfect little sons. 5lb 12oz and 6lbs even. Both thriving.

Heres a few pics.

BTW... sorry if the forum has gotten a little outa control since I have been gone. I will clean everyting up and get rid of any spam on monday.

Josh

They are grand

My regards to you and your wife. Don't you worry about this forum. You have had and will have your hands very full taking care of things at home. As they say, Family First. By the way you are quick with the pics of them and posting them.

Are you day dreaming of when you'll have twin tool men to help you?

Comment

Congrats to you and your wife Josh.

Comment

Congradulations
        Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
        attributed to Samuel Johnson
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

good on ya - do they have any power tools yet?

Comment

Congadulations
            Everyone thinks there problems are more important than yours!

Comment

Big Congrats!!!!

Lookin' good Josh. You will have many wonderful days ahead of you and great things to look forward to.

PS: We can only hope they will look like their mother!!!
              Still enjoying all 10 fingers!

Comment

nice flippin work!

twin boys.....does it get any better than that?

congrats!

Comment

Congratulations to you and your wife Josh. Enjoy it now before they start crawling around and getting into everything :-)

Your next mission is to baby-proof all the cabinets and electrical outlets in the house.

Enjoy,

Bob
                  ---------------
                  Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
                  ---------------
                  “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
                  ---------
                  "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
                  ---------
                  sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Congrats and I bet you are looknig forward to going to work to get some rest. LOL
                    SSG, U.S. Army
                    Retired
                    K.I.S.S., R.T.F.M.

Comment

Josh, mighty fine looking boys ya got there. I suppose in about 18 years I'll have to worry about them becoming Buckeyes and causing my Badgers all sorts of problems. On the other hand, is that red hair I see? Maybe Notre Dame is in their future.
                      Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by wwsmith View Post
                        Lookin' good Josh. You will have many wonderful days ahead of you and great things to look forward to.

PS: We can only hope they will look like their mother!!!
                        What he said!
                        Lorax
                        "Did you put the yellow key in the switch?" TOD 01/09/06

Comment

congrats Josh, good size for twins. Careful they grow fast, I just had my daughter a short time ago but she started high school this year

Comment

congrats josh . how come they do not have a ridgid towel on
                            Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
                            http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
                            http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

twins

good looking boys mine will be 22 in feb. only mine were 8# each

Comment

Working...
                              X