ebox - all tools.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ebox - all tools.

it would be great if the e-box allowed all Ridgid Products to be included. That way, i can do as it proposes: store all my data about my tools for Ridgid, in one place. I was not able to add my Wet/Dry Vac into the e-box. I had to go to a separate area for registration, and now i have no electronic record of the info that i can access easily. The e-box gives me a great capability, in that i can track all my purchases and inventory of tools there.

please expand it.

This is a good idea. I have the older MS1250-2 that I can not register. It is the 12 inch MS that came with the leg set but does not have a laser.
    SSG, U.S. Army
    Retired
    K.I.S.S., R.T.F.M.

Comment

In another thread Josh stated that there are some problems with the eBox portion of the sites recent upgrade and that they are currently working on them. Before the current upgrade it was possible to add other tools to the eBox including vacs and older grey models. In my eBox I had my older model TS3612 TS and the MSUV registered. They disappeared from my eBox with the recent upgrade of the software. I can only assume that they will reappear when all the glitches with the recent upgrade have been ironed out.
      ================================================== ====
      ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

randy, this is in the works. Currently there are multiple places to register products. MyEbox is a completely seperate system from ridgid.com. After the launch of the new website my next big project will include a consolidate toolbox for all your ridgid tools regardless of where they were registered. Stay tuned.

Josh

Originally posted by randydodd View Post
        it would be great if the e-box allowed all Ridgid Products to be included. That way, i can do as it proposes: store all my data about my tools for Ridgid, in one place. I was not able to add my Wet/Dry Vac into the e-box. I had to go to a separate area for registration, and now i have no electronic record of the info that i can access easily. The e-box gives me a great capability, in that i can track all my purchases and inventory of tools there.

please expand it.

Comment

I registered my Lathe, TS, Planer, and BS. Then got my 18v 3/8 drill and registered it. bought a jig saw and had to register in the new box setup and there is no record anywhere with ridgid that all my tools were ever registered. I don't have receipts for any of them anymore and tech support says they must be registered to receive any kind of warrenty. Guess I'm out as far as the drill and jig saw goes, but they cannot deny any of my stationary tools. All gray!!!! lifetime warrenty on them before TTI took over support. I will argue this out with Ridgid and they can set TTI straight. LOL
          info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

I only have my TS3650 registered and its still there.
            Practicing at practical wood working

Comment

Working...
            X