Forum Instructions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Instructions

How about a good easy way to download a .PDF document telling about how to get the most out of this forum. It would be nice to be able to use the special features and not have to bug other members. Maybe there is such a document and if there is, please let me know how I might download it. Thanks

Is this what you're looking for, FAQ.
    ================================================== ====
    ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

Dave

Good try but not quite. I'm thinking of a "Instruction Manual" that can be printed out for this forum. I think I'll PM Josh and ask if he knows about such unless you know where I can download it. I think such might be hard to keep updated.

Comment

here is how to get the most out of this forum. 1. answer the questoins that you can. 2. ask the questions that you need answers to. 3. if you need a instuction manual to use this forum please tell us where you left your common sence so someone can go back there and get it for you. i mean after 110 posts i don't know why you are asking this?
        9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Any questions ask em here and I am sure you will get a quick answer from me or any of the other members with "commone senes" (tongue in cheek to oldslowchevy's comments)

Comment

i may not spell real good but i can lift heavy things
            9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Originally posted by oldslowchevy View Post
              i may not spell real good but i can lift heavy things
              OSC, you is what you is and that's all that you is, your GMC Sonoma man. (I hope Popeye will forgive me?)
              ================================================== ====
              ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

I sat on my brain and crushed it. Then for several hours I stared at it wondering why it no longer functions.

Actually I was thinking it would be nice to have, but YES I can make more than enough noise on this forum without such.

Everyone: Have a safe and happy new year

Comment

Working...
                X