X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid sign or bumper sticker

Josh I own two enclosed work trailers, and would like to display Ridgid name on them. How about getting me a couple of small metal signs (flexible and not large) or at least some bumper stickers so I can give you some free advertising and to show people that I like the Ridgid tools. No story with this one, I don't want to look like an a@!hole again, just want to show my respect for Ridgid Tools...Garager...
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Re: Ridgid sign or bumper sticker

Originally posted by garager View Post
    Josh I own two enclosed work trailers, and would like to display Ridgid name on them. How about getting me a couple of small metal signs (flexible and not large) or at least some bumper stickers so I can give you some free advertising and to show people that I like the Ridgid tools. No story with this one, I don't want to look like an a@!hole again, just want to show my respect for Ridgid Tools...Garager...
    We just went through a whole thing on calenders, now bumper stickers? Let's give the free advertising a break.

And I'm giving an opinion, not bashing you.
    the dog

Comment

hey bud i am not sure it would be wize to "advertise" what is on the inside of your trailer(s)
      9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

O.k. points taken not a good idea, Josh if you can kill this thread, go ahead.
        Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

it is fine to want the stickers/signs i just would not want them on an enclosed trailer thats all i am saying
          9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

I dont think its a bad idea. Maybe the worry of theft is... anyways. I'll see what I can find.

Josh

O.k. points taken not a good idea, Josh if you can kill this thread, go ahead.

Comment

COOL!!! I think pretty much everybody around here knows about my trailers, and all the other contractors. Now a day its seems to be contractors with trailers (with business names on them) or car and snowmobile and dirt bike buffs. So no matter what, you see a trailer there is a good chance that some serious dollars are inside them, and thats why we have insurance. Not that I want to go through the process of redoing my inventory, and the hassle of proving what I had in there. All my tools are marked, 99% have had a picture of them in the trailer, and I have a list of the expensive tools w/ serial and model #'s. I do try to dot my i's and x my t's. I like Ridgid tools and I don't mind advertising for them.

Comment

It's also good for business to advertise that you're using quality parts and tools for your work.

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Weasel View Post
                  It's also good for business to advertise that you're using quality parts and tools for your work.

boy do i know that when my truck said black and decker and bench top tools on the side and some one would call i never could hear what they were were saying though all the laughter in the back ground
                  9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

OSC, thats hilarious

Comment

COOL!!! I think pretty much everybody around here knows about my trailers, and all the other contractors. Now a day its seems to be contractors with trailers (with business names on them) or car and snowmobile and dirt bike buffs. So no matter what, you see a trailer there is a good chance that some serious dollars are inside them, and thats why we have insurance. Not that I want to go through the process of redoing my inventory, and the hassle of proving what I had in there. All my tools are marked, 99% have had a picture of them in the trailer, and I have a list of the expensive tools w/ serial and model #'s. I do try to dot my i's and x my t's. I like Ridgid tools and I don't mind advertising for them.
                      are you sure that your work tools are insured?

out here you need a separate "tool rider" to cover the tools. not cheep.

rick.
                      phoebe it is

Comment

Ya 100%, but of course theres the $500.00 deductible. Must prove what is stolen, pictures and documentation. It is a separate policy which covers all tools, there is always another policy for something.

Comment

Working...
                        X