Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Construction section?

Originally posted by Josh View Post
    No problem. I have been on the boards lately but havent been posting as much. Working furiously to get Spanish and French launched. We have a crap load of text on ridgid.com Spanish is 98% done French is about 70% Gonna be very cool!

Josh

This is America, we speak American.

Comment

Thanks Josh

How about German, Itialian, Russian and maybe Chinese and let's never forget Japan? Don't all of the above need a place too? Oh and before I get howled at, remember India too. I can see it now. 25 languages besides the American version of English. You'll need a special place for those over in the UK.

OK Everyone ,,, HOWL HOWL HOWL ,,, Do you feel better now?

Comment

Thank you, Josh!!! I can see this general construction section growing the forums!
        I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

This is funny.... i found and posted in the new forum before i seen this thread lol. I am all for a general construction forum .I have been into construction since age 5 when my dad handed a 3pound sledge to me to knoc a brick basement wall down . I have jack of all things going on but my specialty is drywall finishing. I have lots of questions when time is rite and probably some answers haha. Glad to have the new forum in any case.

Comment

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
            You'll need a special place for those over in the UK.

To quote someone who said it much better than we could (probably)....

"England and America are two countries separated by a common language. "

George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Working...
            X