What's up with the calender?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up with the calender?

That thing hasn't worked since I joined in April.

Looks like it's set up for reminders like for events and such which is good because my pee size brain can't hold much more info.

If Josh can get it to work that would be great if not then why have it up there? ^^^

This all seems very familiar...did I mention this before?

What's the difference between Administrator and Moderator?

Re: What's up with the calender?

i too have noticed the calendar was not working either. i wanted to use it to plan my vacation and it was a year old.

hopefully josh has it fixed by april, since i'm going to be the april, ridgid calender model

been working on that speedo fit

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

not quite the speedo look, but i have some time to get out of the skirt and into the speedo.

don't ask, don't tell

$5.00 admission with $1.00 dogs and $2.00 beer at the races last night if you had a skirt on.

rick.

i'm the one on the left surporting my friend charlie.
      Attached Files
      phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
        not quite the speedo look, but i have some time to get out of the skirt and into the speedo.

don't ask, don't tell

$5.00 admission with $1.00 dogs and $2.00 beer at the races last night if you had a skirt on.

rick.

Rick nice picture, you really look like a unattractive woman

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post

don't ask, don't tell

rick.

Rick, I'm starting to worry about you. I guess Dog sniffed this all out about you already and that's why he didn't show for your last get together
          "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
          John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

charlie, like robert's and zeljka's dog.

well if you can believe it, there is also a prominent beverly hills surgeon there too. another plumbing contractor, a designer of auto security systems, and 1 that was part of the "rocket man" flying backpack team. in no particular order.

so you see, it wasn't just me, it was all of us.

not to mention all the other guys that showed up at the races with a skirt on.

bummer was that soda was $3.00 and i don't drink beer. that was $2.00

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

Thanks Josh

Comment

Working...
              X