X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• private messages

Josh,

I was wondering,

When we send a private message it always saves the sent messages in the sent folder.

Now after i'm done writing the message there is an option underneath that asks me if i want to save it in the sent folder.If i unclick it it doesnt save it which is good but everytime i try sending a message again it always saves it unless i unclick that box.

How do i write a pm that doesnt save into my sent folder?

I tried options but couldn't find nothing there

Re: private messages

The best approach is to jut go in and clean out your sent folder every once in a while or uncheck the box. I think it defaults to saving it because thats what most people want.

I wait till I am at 90% then go in and do a big cleanout.

Josh

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
      The best approach is to jut go in and clean out your sent folder every once in a while or uncheck the box. I think it defaults to saving it because thats what most people want.

Josh
      If i start a petition to default to non savings are you gonna be able to do something about it?

Comment

your petitions apparently dont work. I havent seen joey on here in a while

Comment

A) I want to see Joey come back

B) Just how hard is it to uncheck the little box and/or clean out messages? Þ

Maybe Zeljka really works the Private Message system, but in my case I may send and receive 10 total per month. A little extra work won't kill this old howling hound here.

Zeljka, I do agree with you that it would be nice to have user setable defaults for features. Maybe Josh can/will change things in your favor.
          Last edited by Woussko; 08-06-2007, 10:27 PM.

Comment

josh do you use the k-60 or the 1500 beast for the big cleanout
            Josh
            Originally posted by mrs. westcoast View Post
            If i start a petition to default to non savings are you gonna be able to do something about it?
            made me laugh

your petitions apparently dont work. I havent seen joey on here in a while
            made me laugh even more and woke up joey because of it.

she will return when she feels up to it. she has read these post and is waiting for a good time to make a grand re-entry

thanks for the concerns and keeping it funny

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
            X