Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• toys for kids

I have an idea Josh,

What if ridgid starts making little toys for the kids,like sewer camera and pipes

Drills and that thing that goes with drills?I'm not just talking about tools but the things that tools need to be used with.

Imagine having the whole set up in the kids room? Or playing in the sand trying to dig a whole and line their pipe/toy pipe

I'm sure all the plumber dads would buy it

I would buy it

Re: toys for kids

Originally posted by mrs. westcoast View Post
    I have an idea Josh,

What if ridgid starts making little toys for the kids,like sewer camera and pipes

Drills and that thing that goes with drills?I'm not just talking about tools but the things that tools need to be used with.

Imagine having the whole set up in the kids room? Or playing in the sand trying to dig a whole and line their pipe/toy pipe

I would buy it
    Awesome idea, my kids would definitely play with them, specially a camera system
    The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

We tossed that idea around about 5 years ago. even had the start of a website. it died off for lack of manpower to get something like that going.

I did just bring it up again in conjunction another project we are working on. Who knows maybe some day it will come to be.

Josh

Comment

Originally posted by mrs. westcoast View Post
        I have an idea Josh,

I would buy it
        zeljka, are you telling me that there is a little robert on the way.

or is it a little chuckie

i have given out toy tools to my little helpers in the past. they love them. the parents usually take the hammer away

rick.

congratulations on the new family addition
        phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
          zeljka, are you telling me that there is a little robert on the way.

or is it a little chuckie

i have given out toy tools to my little helpers in the past. they love them. the parents usually take the hammer away

rick.

congratulations on the new family addition
          No,no little robbies on the way or puppies

But good idea,ha?

I would play with it one day with my child

Comment

Working...
          X