stop omitting canadian customers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stop omitting canadian customers

why does it seem that everytime a promotion if offered by ridgid, it always excludes canadian customers?

Free tool belt? sounds great! i don't qualify...

50 dollar gift card with purchase of a tool - excellent! Oh wait, I don't qualify.

That router looks great, even at MSRP - too bad its not available in canada.

Why can't ridgid offer these things to canucks? We have lots of home depots and lots of ridgid products.

Re: stop omitting canadian customers

Originally posted by franklin pug View Post
    why does it seem that everytime a promotion if offered by ridgid, it always excludes canadian customers?

Free tool belt? sounds great! i don't qualify...

50 dollar gift card with purchase of a tool - excellent! Oh wait, I don't qualify.

That router looks great, even at MSRP - too bad its not available in canada.

Why can't ridgid offer these things to canucks? We have lots of home depots and lots of ridgid products.
    Franklin Pug-

The same reason why we don't pay the same for things like vehicles...

Comment

One province ruins it for everyone

Comment

Ya, but up here we just exclude them from contests, can't you guys do the same? Why exclude a country when you could just as easily exclude a province

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
          One province ruins it for everyone
          As Wbrooks said, yes, alot of stuff/promotions up here read "Not in La Belle Province". Seems a lot of things are ruined up here by 2 sets of rules.

Comment

Working...
          X