Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drain Medic

Ok,

I know this is originaly idea from Greg..

Then maybe Ridgid will want to put up their own schedule of a once a month tool chat with a Ridgid Rep. about different topics...tools, stuff like that...or a Q&A session...would be alot easier

Greg

I think everyone thinks it would be cool to have a chat session wouldn't it Josh?

Re: Drain Medic

Who do you want to talk to? We have talked about this but where do we start? I'm all for it we just need a starting point

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
      Who do you want to talk to? We have talked about this but where do we start? I'm all for it we just need a starting point
      Oh Josh,

I have no clue....I was jst saying what greg suggest it...and woussko thinks it would be awesome..i know there would be more people on the chat if there would be rep guys or someone like that..I promise i wont talk oprah and will let it be plumbing chat

If you make or change the banner to...chat with the reps??opinions,suggestion and everyone can chime in?

Comment

Can be about anything really....Once a month a ridgid rep could come in....give us some hints on ideas that are being thrown around....hints on new products coming out....could be plumbing one month, woodworking another, electrical another....you would probably see alot more people coming for the other topics, ie the woodworkers and the electricians....

You could have field testing reports from people that tested some of the new products out there

Sky is the limit...but i think if you just announce EVERY THURSDAY NIGHT AT 9PM EASTERN...your just going to get the same group of people....If it just says RIDGID CHAT!!! COME TALK TO YOUR FORUM FRIENDS EVERYNIGHT..you might get more because it doesnt seem like a schedule...

Ridgid can have their own schedule, and that could be what i mentioned above...If everyone got emails on that, like we did last month about the forum and the membership skyrocketed in those 2 weeks with new members to the forums..then you would get alot more people coming to chat...

I love the chat..i love chating with the guys and gals that come in there...usually it has nothing to do with tools or work...just some good fun humor....but i would also like to hear about how the field testing is going....what kind of ideas are coming out, and what kind of new products are coming out

Thanks,
        Greg

PS Thanks Mrs WC
        The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Originally posted by Drain Medic View Post
          Can be about anything really....Once a month a ridgid rep could come in....give us some hints on ideas that are being thrown around....hints on new products coming out....could be plumbing one month, woodworking another, electrical another....you would probably see alot more people coming for the other topics, ie the woodworkers and the electricians....

You could have field testing reports from people that tested some of the new products out there

Sky is the limit...but i think if you just announce EVERY THURSDAY NIGHT AT 9PM EASTERN...your just going to get the same group of people....If it just says RIDGID CHAT!!! COME TALK TO YOUR FORUM FRIENDS EVERYNIGHT..you might get more because it doesnt seem like a schedule...

Ridgid can have their own schedule, and that could be what i mentioned above...If everyone got emails on that, like we did last month about the forum and the membership skyrocketed in those 2 weeks with new members to the forums..then you would get alot more people coming to chat...

I love the chat..i love chating with the guys and gals that come in there...usually it has nothing to do with tools or work...just some good fun humor....but i would also like to hear about how the field testing is going....what kind of ideas are coming out, and what kind of new products are coming out

Thanks,
          Greg

PS Thanks Mrs WC

LOL,

THANKS WOUSSKO FOR REMINDING

Comment

What about starting with a new tool, a tool that people are having glitches with, or a tool people love?
            I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

I like the chat as it is now. I don't need to talk plumbing with you all. Sheesh, get enough of that at work.

Bringing in a Ridgid rep sounds like it might be a good idea but it may also lead to chaos. He/she will be bombarded with questions. Confusion will ensue and everyone gets flustrated.

Trying to have a one on one conversation about a particuliar subject in a chat room will be difficult without some sort of order. Most will have to just sit quietly and watch......how many of you can do that?

Comment

The number of lurkers of would surprise you
                I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
                  I like the chat as it is now. I don't need to talk plumbing with you all. Sheesh, get enough of that at work.

Bringing in a Ridgid rep sounds like it might be a good idea but it may also lead to chaos. He/she will be bombarded with questions. Confusion will ensue and everyone gets flustrated.

Trying to have a one on one conversation about a particuliar subject in a chat room will be difficult without some sort of order. Most will have to just sit quietly and watch......how many of you can do that?

We ususally dont talk shop at all....but it would be nice ONCE a month to hear how the field testing is going....what new products to look for...specially since christmas is coming

There wouldnt be any confusion...you take one hour and dedicate it to that subject...after the hour, its free for all

Bombardard with alot of questions...isnt that the fun part lol

I like the way the chat is now myself, but would be nice if we can fill it up some more with peeps...

Or we can have Rick come in once a month and he can tell us about his field testing LOL J/K buddy
                  The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

Comment

[quote=Drain Medic;102461]

easy greg, remember that's where slyvan came from

Thanks,
                    Greg

all joey is doing tonight is chatting with someone named drain medic

couldn't even wait till i'm out of town

rick.
                    phoebe it is

Comment

[quote=PLUMBER RICK;102544]
                      Originally posted by Drain Medic View Post

easy greg, remember that's where slyvan came from

Thanks,
                      Greg

all joey is doing tonight is chatting with someone named drain medic

couldn't even wait till i'm out of town

rick.

LOL hey if you read the chat schedule, there was going to be more people, but like usual, there isnt

Comment

Working...
                      X