More smilies?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: More smilies?

:********::twofinger: you mean these two???
    9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Finaly i can describe my marriage

Comment

Thanks Josh
        Cheers! - Jim
        -------------
        All truth passes through three stages: First it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Schopenhauer

Comment

So cool, way to go Josh. Now we don't have to hardly type, we'll just use pictures to describe our day and emotions.
          Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Less Smiles!!!

I'm glad the rest of you all like it but I don't and neither will the Dog

A few more emotions would have been nice but now this forum is going to look like an animated cartoon gone out of control.

Maybe I'll get used to it...who knows

Comment

I don't think it will, once the novelty of the whole thing wears out, things will be back to order....
              Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Josh

What next? By the way you forgot the one I need. It's the little yellow face with a big X over the mouth. "I really blew that one" is what it says in a picture. Or maybe we should call it "Foot In Mouth" as that's what it means.

Comment

Josh, how come duck got his own smiley?
                  I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Working...
                  X