This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wannabe Electricians

I feel in the electricians forum any post that has the potential to burn someone's house down should be deleted and the composer should be banned from these forums.

Most of the hairbrained ideas come from people who have master electrician as their trade. A journeyman's and master's license are hard to come by at least in PA. and in neighboring states. I'm doubting it's any easier in others. Thank goodness PA is finally working on a proposal to make all wannabe electricians have to be licensed.

This is my rant, don't really care what anyone else thinks because it's the TRUTH.

Re: Wannabe Electricians

Mine says Master Electrician, are you proposing I am not? I scored 80% on what is fairly commonly known to be one of the very hardest Master Electrician exams in the country, Wisconsin's. I would scan a copy of my Master liscense, but I do not want my master liscense number free to anybody on the net along with my name.

Perhaps you are just upset you got called out on saying things are in the NEC code book that are not. Perhaps if we take your suggestion, you should be the one banned? Not sure where you are trying to go with this, but I suggest you, prior to suggesting others get banned for incorrect info, learn to input the correct info yourself.

Jeff

Comment

Swoosh81, how about you quit sending me obscene, unintelligent private messages and be an adult like everybody else on this forum.

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by piette View Post
        Swoosh81, how about you quit sending me obscene, unintelligent private messages and be an adult like everybody else on this forum.

Jeff
        Dude you need some f u c k i n help, this is the first time I've been on in a couple days. Unlike yourself I don't go into forums 24/7 like most of the users here.

Comment

Originally posted by swoosh81 View Post
          Dude you need some f u c k i n help, this is the first time I've been on in a couple days. Unlike yourself I don't go into forums 24/7 like most of the users here.
          If you would like I can post the private message you sent me, it will definitely link your name to it, thats no problem at all.

Of course, I would be quite embarrassed at the absolute level of immaturity it contains if I were in your position, but hey if you want everyone here to see it, thats up to you. I personally don't feel it is even close to being appropriate for public display, but if you want the world to see just how unintelligent you are, let me know and I will post it.

You obviously are quite upset that you were caught posting incorrect information, and that a home owner himself, not even an electrician, called you out on it too. Get over it, we all make mistakes at times. As I said earlier I didn't ACE my masters exam either.

Jeff

Comment

Post it up anyone with half a brain can fake a pm that was sent to them. Either way I see it /END THREAD

Comment

Ok guys. Lets just let this go. no need to start a flame war. Also if anyone is throwing around inappropriate PMs please stop.

Closed cause this is headed nowhere good.

Comment

Working...
              X