Thread of year nomination 2008

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread of year nomination 2008

Can we give a rating which thread we thought was best? Here's how it would theoretically work; I like this thread, say "Why we care" I click on the icon and it tags the thread "Best of 08". In december, Josh can look for all the threads nominated so this way we're not going memory like last year. Any other ideas?
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Re: Thread of year nomination 2008

Ben, each thread has the ability to be rated on a scale of one to five. It does not get used very much but it is there, look in the top right corner of the screen. I don't know if the number of votes is logged but Josh could answer that of course. It might also be possible to expand the rating scale to 1 to 10.

Beginning in December, the threads with the greatest number of votes accunulated to date could be posted by Josh and we could then vote on those in the list. Just an idea.
    "It's a table saw, do you know where your fingers are?" Bob D. 2006

https://www.youtube.com/user/PowerToolInstitute

Comment

Re: Thread of year nomination 2008

Yeah.. Bobs idea will work best. Lets start early this year so we keep track of em.

Originally posted by Bob D. View Post
      Ben, each thread has the ability to be rated on a scale of one to five. It does not get used very much but it is there, look in the top right corner of the screen. I don't know if the number of votes is logged but Josh could answer that of course. It might also be possible to expand the rating scale to 1 to 10.

Beginning in December, the threads with the greatest number of votes accunulated to date could be posted by Josh and we could then vote on those in the list. Just an idea.

Comment

Working...
      X