Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh, PLEASE

Josh

Please, please, please make up a special section on this forum just for shop vac related issues and then try to move the threads that are scattered all over the forum now to this special section. There seems to be so many questions and issues with threads started all the time that they are cluttering up the other sections for other matters.

In addition please make up a RANTING area where threads and posts would be automatically be cleaned up/destroyed after a few days. That might really help keep the *&^%$# out of the main areas. Sometimes members just need to vent and blast off steam. Later that member would really like his/her thread or post to be long gone.

Re: Josh, PLEASE

good sujesttion.........
    trys to think up another question about vacuums, and DC's

§m€llŸ™

Comment

Well, it looks like someone is feeling much better.
      Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

I agree with Woussko. There's a bunch of newer members on here who post the same question to start off a new thread, and post 5 new threads in 5 different areas. It's especially frustrating when this is something of a stupid/simple question (ie - "Does the MaxSelect tools work with 18 volt batteries?"), that could easily be answered if the person doing the posting took just as much time to do a search, and look for the answer in already running threads.

Just a pain in the arse.

Comment

If I put a section way down the page for wet dry vacs people will post em in the wrong forums anyways... I may consider this as we move forward but I am trying with all my might to keep as few sections as possible. I hate forums that have 60 sections.

Comment

Josh, I couldn't agree with that thinking more. If you ask me, this board already has too many forums as it is. We need less not more! As canucksartech said, people post the same question in many forums anyways so I doubt if a dedicated forum for shop vacs or whatever would stop that type of multi postings anyway.
            Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Working...
            X