Clothing and Headwear

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clothing and Headwear

I was wondering if this idea would fly. Specialty orders, for Ridgids clothing and hats, with Business owners names. Take a shirt for instance, Ridgid logo on one side, which seems to be the left side and say my business name on the right side, Bayside Exterior and Interior. Hats, Ridgids logo on the front, Business names on the back. And of course, we wouldn't order just 1 or 2 of these items.

Are the hard hats out yet? That could be another item......

Anybody else like this idea, or is it puke.......??????
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Re: Clothing and Headwear

I don't think there's Ridgid hard hats out yet, thats no a bad idea.
    Proud To Be Union!!

Comment

Hard hats seem like a good idea to me. Maybe not in Ridgid orange (not all that is), but with their logo and your company name on them.

Comment

I'd be happy with a nice Ridgid bumper sticker to put on my hardhat

Josh was polling us on hardhat types we liked awhile back.

Wonder what happened to that?

Comment

Still think Ridgid and any company with their logo on their clothing should give that apparel away free as it's free advertising for them. Do I charge my customer money to give them one of my business cards?
          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
            I'd be happy with a nice Ridgid bumper sticker to put on my hardhat

Josh was polling us on hardhat types we liked awhile back.

Wonder what happened to that?
            Thats why I mentioned it, what did happen about this?????
            Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
              Still think Ridgid and any company with their logo on their clothing should give that apparel away free as it's free advertising for them. Do I charge my customer money to give them one of my business cards?
              I think that bumper stickers etc. they could give away for free. Tivo gives away window clings when you spend money on their box. They could just throw them in as additions to the tools. The bumper stickers are just like HF and Rockler do for online sales with their catalog.

The clothing costs a little more. I suspect that if you were at a trade show sort of thing that RIDGID would give those kinds of things away, to someone who is perceived to be more serious. Also, with the price of some of the sewer cameras and stuff that the plumbers get, they could give you a veritable wardrobe with the machine.

Comment

Great point you bring up. To go further with this train of thought, why don't they assign a "point system" for each ridgid product. Example: hand tool is 20 points, propress or camera is 2000 points etc. A ridgid t shirt might "cost" 500 points, sweater 600, hat 200, etc. Send in a copy of your receipt to recieve your points.
                Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

for every hr spent on this forum 500 points
                  Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
                  http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
                  http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
                    And yet my daughter has no problem with spending a hundred bucks on a freekin T shirt that says hollister on it in 2" letters. And why does every car you buy have to have the damned company name and logo plastered all over it inside and out. We are all suckers. We pay bigs bucks for the "privilege" of giving free advertising to every schmuck that manufactures something.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X