Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hall of Fame Ties

Josh,

There are a bunch of ties for last place in thread of the week, and one of them randomly gets selected. It would seem more "better" if those threads were all displayed on the poll, instead of a random one. Assuming the tie is broken of course, the old entries should just drop off.

Re: Hall of Fame Ties

I'll have to look more into how the system works. The first week is done so it obviously started a new one. Gotta see how active this one gets. I hope it turns into an archive of the best threads so we can find em easy in the future.

Josh

Comment

Re: Hall of Fame Ties

Levon, try to lighten up a bit. If anyone here gives you a hard time for your political views just ignore them. I don't like McCain and I really don't care what anyone here thinks of that. I also don't care for Obama, but if I did I sure wouldn't let some moron bully me to think otherwise! Be your own person. It's true the slant here is a bit towards conservative, but that's because they are not true patriots. They do not uphold the beliefs that made this country so special. They think like small minded dictators who gag the voice of truth. I hope if my assumption is wrong someone will correct me. Now Levon, you go right ahead and speak your mind!

Comment

Working...
      X