ridgid mini ebay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ridgid mini ebay

i think there could be a place here where we could sell each other tools we no longer use----mini ridgid ebay---would definately help each other out-

on the section, u list the tool and asking price---pm takes it from there

id use it--and some people could make some $$$$$ and help out fellow tradesman that cant buy new

Re: ridgid mini ebay

Good idea but I can see it getting out of control quite easily and be a nightmare to police. Besides, RIDGID is all about selling new tools are they not?
    Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    ------- Henry Ford

Comment

It definately could get out of hand. If one was started it should have a PAY PAL account set up only for verified users though. That would help reduce bouncy checks.

Comment

Thanks to BadgerDave I discovered Woodnet forums, which has a very robust and active Browse/Buy/Sell section.

Picked up a shload of goodies through there in the past few months... Herc-U-Lift, pen blanks, Gros-Stabil clamps, bench clamps, routers (two!), lumber, and so on.

Why recreate the wheel?
        forums.woodnet.net

Comment

Working...
        X