Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Let's Argue

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
    And Politics. We'd all have to take a typing class, get faster computers, and the fastest internet service to get a word in.

J.C.
    Oh, I almost forgot, we can't leave River Birch out of the title. I still feel the hair on the back of my neck raise when I read that one.
    "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

And Politics. We'd all have to take a typing class, get faster computers, and the fastest internet service to get a word in.

J.C.
      Not to start an argument or anything but if you'd step up just a little in internet service it would seem like lightning fast!
      "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by SlimTim View Post
        Oh, I almost forgot, we can't leave River Birch out of the title. I still feel the hair on the back of my neck raise when I read that one.
        It will haunt you forever.

"Are the River Birch's still weeping Clarisse" (Dr. Lechter).

J.C.

Comment

It will haunt you forever.

"Are the River Birch's still weeping Clarisse" (Dr. Lechter).

J.C.
          Where did you find that quote?

Comment

Just made it up. Rather than the lambs the River Birch's are what haunt you.

J.C.

Comment

Just made it up. Rather than the lambs the River Birch's are what haunt you.

J.C.
              It would have helped if I had seen the movie. I thought you were reading Dickinson.

Comment

It would have helped if I had seen the movie. I thought you were reading Dickinson.
                Is that a supply house?

No, just popped in my head. Good movie for it's genre.

J.C.

Comment

Can you imagine a thread with "sectional, drum, open-tight wound, flat rate, t&m, and religion all in the title?
                  Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

You've got to admit, it's been much more civil than the Masterplumb vs Frankiarmz debates, showdown, smackdown.
                    That was a sad time in the history of this Forum and one I wish could have been avoided. Things got out of control very fast, and the breakdown of civil debate escalated to a very dark place. I won't forget that night, and while it might have been entertaining for some, I was fully prepared for a real life encounter.Unfortunately in real life we can't always estimate the mindset of the person sitting at that other keyboard and when words fail you can never tell what they may do.

Comment

The flat-rate sectional tankless bidet?
                      This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace Sewer View Post
                        The flat-rate sectional tankless bidet?
                        Hey! Them are fightin' words, Buddy. You better smile when you say that.

Comment

Can you imagine a thread with "sectional, drum, open-tight wound, flat rate, t&m, and religion all in the title?
                          It kind of has already been mentioned ... but for this forum ... you need to add "tankless" in that list too ...

Comment

Originally posted by theoak View Post
                            It kind of has already been mentioned ... but for this forum ... you need to add "tankless" in that list too ...
                            Sorry, I thought there had pretty much been a consensus that TANKLESS SUX, unless of course, you live on the equator and your last name is Rannai.

Comment

Working...
                            X