X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a thought

POSSIBLY A TOOL SELLING SECTION WHERE WE MIGHT ALL GET SOMETHING IF SOMEONE ELSE IS SELLING AN ITEM....KINDA LIKE EBAY BUT STRICTLY FROM TRADESMEN FOR TRADESMEN

Re: Just a thought

This has come up about a billion times. I'm actually thinking about it now.

Comment

Josh, while while you are in the "considering" mood, how about a tool of the month "giveaway" for Forum members? Maybe one single 18 volt lithium battery a week? That's only fifty two batteries a year, and think of the publicity and goodwill? I personally could use that battery, but as far as tools go I'm pretty well set with the exception of a 1/2 inch heavy duty impact wrench.

Comment

Originally posted by atlassdrain View Post
        POSSIBLY A TOOL SELLING SECTION WHERE WE MIGHT ALL GET SOMETHING IF SOMEONE ELSE IS SELLING AN ITEM....KINDA LIKE EBAY BUT STRICTLY FROM TRADESMEN FOR TRADESMEN
        In general I think its a bad idea as it's kinda selfish to only limit it to those in the trades dontcha think? Or are those in the trades the only people allowed to own tools?
        Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
          In general I think its a bad idea as it's kinda selfish to only limit it to those in the trades dontcha think? Or are those in the trades the only people allowed to own tools?
          I hope if the idea does go through even on a trial basis that it is restricted to Forum members and not just tradesmen. There are plenty of folks here who are not in the trades but who own and use a wide variety of tools, I'm sure some of them would like to buy or sell as well.

Comment

Working...
          X