Just a thought

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a thought

POSSIBLY A TOOL SELLING SECTION WHERE WE MIGHT ALL GET SOMETHING IF SOMEONE ELSE IS SELLING AN ITEM....KINDA LIKE EBAY BUT STRICTLY FROM TRADESMEN FOR TRADESMEN

Re: Just a thought

This has come up about a billion times. I'm actually thinking about it now.

Comment

Josh, while while you are in the "considering" mood, how about a tool of the month "giveaway" for Forum members? Maybe one single 18 volt lithium battery a week? That's only fifty two batteries a year, and think of the publicity and goodwill? I personally could use that battery, but as far as tools go I'm pretty well set with the exception of a 1/2 inch heavy duty impact wrench.

Comment

Originally posted by atlassdrain View Post
        POSSIBLY A TOOL SELLING SECTION WHERE WE MIGHT ALL GET SOMETHING IF SOMEONE ELSE IS SELLING AN ITEM....KINDA LIKE EBAY BUT STRICTLY FROM TRADESMEN FOR TRADESMEN
        In general I think its a bad idea as it's kinda selfish to only limit it to those in the trades dontcha think? Or are those in the trades the only people allowed to own tools?
        ================================================== ====
        ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
          In general I think its a bad idea as it's kinda selfish to only limit it to those in the trades dontcha think? Or are those in the trades the only people allowed to own tools?
          I hope if the idea does go through even on a trial basis that it is restricted to Forum members and not just tradesmen. There are plenty of folks here who are not in the trades but who own and use a wide variety of tools, I'm sure some of them would like to buy or sell as well.

Comment

Working...
          X