E-box suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-box suggestion

Would it be possible to set up a model search in the Ebox for our registered tools? I dont know about anyone elses ebox but mine has quite a few tools listed and can get tiresome scrolling through the list looking for a particular model.

Re: E-box suggestion

Other than curiosity, why would you need to go into your Dashboard(stupid name) to look up a tool once it has cleared all the registration steps? If the tool ever needs repair I would think that the LLSA ID number your account has been assigned should be all you need.

For those who feel they need a feature like this, a model search would just be another step to go through. Now, if RIDGID would just list the tools in your Dashboard(stupid name) by numerical order of the model number......................................
    ================================================== ====
    ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

good idea, nailbanger. however, that will probably not be something that will never be done as it would be far too usefull and user friendly. you may try this: when your open your dashboard (ditto, BD), print the tool list by right clicking on the list and print the list via the pop up printer box. when i do this, it prints out my tools using the tool name, and it roughly groups the tools together, with all combo kit tools and components listed sequentially. for tools like hammer drills or cordless impact drivers that come with their own batteries and chargers, these items are also grouped together. it's not ideal, but its much better than the useless dashboard display.
      there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

Thanks Finer didnt realize that printing the list grouped everything together like that. BD yes I agree that after the LSA has cleared there is no real need to search, but I seem to be adding a tool every month or two and find it a bit irritatiing to scroll through the long list of models to check for the LSA clearance on the newer tools. It is just my 2 cents some may have a use for it and some may not.

Bill

Comment

Working...
        X