X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A way to contact ridgid since they don't return your emails

I have been trying to contact ridgid for a week now and have only received one reply stating that my wet tile saw isn't a power tool and I need to contact the correct department. I have sent every department an email with no response, sent both the customer service and the tech support emails. They didn't tell me what department I needed to contact but just told me I contacted the wrong one. Out of there departments on their contact page, plumbing tools, power tools, pneumatic tools, compressors, wet/dry vacs I would have guessed that the tile saw fits into the power tool section but I guess not. I have many ridgid tools and have been happy with them so far but I am getting frustrated with the horrible customer service that ridgid is showing.

I bought a ridgid wet tile saw about 2 years ago and really liked it. Worked great and then the blade started to wobble while cutting tiles. I tried 3 new blades($200) and all wobbled so I assume its a problem with the saw itself. Maybe a bearing or something. So I tried using ridgid's contact us section and have not received a reply all week. Also called them numerous times and was on hold for at least 20 minutes every time. Left message after being on hold with no calls back. I have my kitchen and bathroom torn apart waiting for tile and I have a 700 dollar tile saw sitting in my garage that is scrap metal right now because I can't get a reply from anyone at ridgid. I can't even find anywhere to get parts from. Ridgids parts section doesn't have my tile saw in it.

It's really frustrating sitting here with no kitchen or bathroom and not getting any kind of response from ridgid at all. Their customer support part of their site states they want to provide customer support equal to the quality of their tools. In my book that statement is false or ridgid must not think much of their tools cause their customer support is horrible.

RIDGID CUSTOMER SUPPORT

Re: A way to contact ridgid since they don't return your emails

I am not familiar with the Tile Saws, but here is the link to the Tile Saw Customer Service page from our web site. That might be a start. (Or it might be a number or email you have already tried.)

http://www.ridgid.com/MenuDriver.asp...enters&Code=TS

Hope that helps,
    Steve
    Steve
    www.MorrisGarage.com

Comment

Why not just take it into a Service Center? If it's a warranty problem and you have all the necessary paperwork, a Service Center can probably get you back to work quicker than Customer Service could anyways.
      Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

ponch,

Sorry for the frustration. Please PM me your contact information and I'll get it to the right place as soon as possible (unfortunately the response from the proper department will likely come Monday.)

Thanks for your support of RIDGID and hopefully we can rectify your issue.

Comment

Originally posted by ponch37300 View Post
          horrible customer service that ridgid is showing.
          Yes, I had stated the SAME exact thing.
          Just horrible customer service, sadly it takes quite some time to get the right person.
          So I just called the Presidents office, left a message.
          And about 45 minutes later, I was called by the correct person to talk to. (for me it was Tom, for customer response).

So just hang in there, you are already on the way to contacting the correct person (as the post above mine, should help).

Unrelated: I have a few Porter Cable tools, and have NEVER had issues. But I was thinking of getting their new line of 18v tools (I took a survey for them).
          It is very likely if I do that, buy the full set, I may need to contact customer service.
          Has anyone here dealt with PC? Since I have never had to contact them, I have no clue how quick they respond?

Comment

Originally posted by ProBrand View Post
            ponch,

Sorry for the frustration. Please PM me your contact information and I'll get it to the right place as soon as possible (unfortunately the response from the proper department will likely come Monday.)

Thanks for your support of RIDGID and hopefully we can rectify your issue.
            ProBand,

does this mean we can get people to pm you if they post on this forum regarding warranty issues?

Vince

Comment

Originally posted by BCR View Post
              Yes, I had stated the SAME exact thing.
              Just horrible customer service, sadly it takes quite some time to get the right person.
              So I just called the Presidents office, left a message.
              And about 45 minutes later, I was called by the correct person to talk to. (for me it was Tom, for customer response).
              Mind giving us the number for the president's office? I've been given the runaround for my impact gun repair.... warranty will be up before i get a chance to use it...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul GA View Post
                Mind giving us the number for the president's office? I've been given the runaround for my impact gun repair.... warranty will be up before i get a chance to use it...
                Rick has it
                Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
                http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
                http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Working...
                X