Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

How To Post Images

Want to know the how to upload images to your posts? Image Posting Tutorial
See more
See less

Ridgid Forum App for iPhone.....PLEASE!!!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid Forum App for iPhone.....PLEASE!!!

So I have purchased iPhones for Chris and I and we love them!

I have apps for all kinds of things but what I really want is an app for the Ridgid forum. This cant be that complicated since everyone seems to have apps for these things.

I seriously think this would be a good one to be ahead of the curve on. These phones are the future if you ask me.

I have been a BlackBery guy for years but this phone is amazing and far more durable than any BlackBerry.
    www.firstresponsedrain.com

Re: Ridgid Forum App for iPhone.....PLEASE!!!

I'll see what I can do. I could install a theme that would work great for it but need to find some time to pull it off.

Its on my list of things to do. it is in the part of the list that I really am looking forward to doing so it may get done during my trip this week. ;-)

Comment

A minimal theme with the user option to exclude photos, that is dtrip out the photos and replace them with hyperlinks. This would reduce the byte count.

I have gone to the forum on my Windows Mobile phone using the Opera browser and also using IE, it works but there is a lot of graphics that can be left out to speed things up.

Here's a screen capture from my phone.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	9fee2b9de91d9ed99bbedd2179db78c0.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.3 KB
ID:	6887
      ---------------
      Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
      ---------------
      “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
      ---------
      "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
      ---------
      sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
        I'll see what I can do. I could install a theme that would work great for it but need to find some time to pull it off.

Its on my list of things to do. it is in the part of the list that I really am looking forward to doing so it may get done during my trip this week. ;-)

Just mirror the forum and dump the css file ;-)

That will give you a fast site for mobile ;-)

Oh wait, nevermind VB uses tables still......ewwwww.

Comment

Working...
        X