Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Site Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Site Issues

    Am I the only one having issues with the site tonight? This is the only site I am having problems with.

    Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

    I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

  • #2
    Re: Site Issues

    Mark

    If you mean there seems to be searching problems and posting anything takes a loooong time, then you're not alone.

    Please describe the problems you are having.

    Late night Saturday-Sunday morning it went down but was back up again pretty soon.
    Last edited by Woussko; 07-20-2009, 10:38 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Site Issues

      Went down with a blink on my end and is now up and flying.

      J.C.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Site Issues

        It has hiccupped a couple times on me tonight where it says the link is broken. However, it seems to be fine now.

        Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

        I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Site Issues

          Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
          It has hiccupped a couple times on me tonight where it says the link is broken. However, it seems to be fine now.

          Mark
          Sounds like karma for picking on me in my sickened state! No fevers last night. . . hopefully I am on the mend. . .again
          I love my plumber

          "My Hero"

          Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Site Issues

            Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
            Sounds like karma for picking on me in my sickened state! No fevers last night. . . hopefully I am on the mend. . .again
            I must have been really mean because I am getting worse.

            Mark
            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

            I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Site Issues

              Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
              I must have been really mean because I am getting worse.

              Mark

              i hope i don't get a virus being on the computer with you

              a conference call or in person i might be in trouble

              rick.
              phoebe it is

              Comment

              Working...
              X