Something fun as a promo item - RIDGID

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something fun as a promo item - RIDGID

How about RIDGID doing up micro size real thing pipe wrenches to put on key chains or key rings. They need to be made so they actually can be used for 1/8" iron pipe and please do not do them as plastic junk. The idea is to keep reminding us to think about buying more quality RIDGID brand plumbing (and other) tools. I've seen where other tool companies have made tiny size adjustable wrenches (Think Crescent Wrench) where you can actually use them for small stuff and the quality isn't bad. People need fun and useful items as gifts and here is one.
    Last edited by Woussko; 07-25-2009, 01:02 PM.

Re: Something fun as a promo item - RIDGID

one of our local suppliers has 6 inch pipe wrenches, i'm pretty sure they're ridgid.

or did you mean smaller?
    No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Comment

hey, is that a 6'' ridgid pipe wrench

or you just gald to see me

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by MoJourneyman View Post
        one of our local suppliers has 6 inch pipe wrenches, i'm pretty sure they're ridgid.

or did you mean smaller?
        Real small for key chains. I'm thinking about a 3 inch micro size one.

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
          hey, is that a 6'' ridgid pipe wrench

or you just gald to see me

rick.
          ????

Think of the 6 inch pipe wrench only turn it into a 3" micro size one. That's what I have in mind. By the way I have a 6" RIDGID pipe wrench and it is handy for small work. It looks tiny next to the big 24" sitting beside it.

Comment

I thought about buying a couple for fun actually.

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
            ????

Think of the 6 inch pipe wrench only turn it into a 3" micro size one. That's what I have in mind. By the way I have a 6" RIDGID pipe wrench and it is handy for small work. It looks tiny next to the big 24" sitting beside it.
            No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Comment

Working...
            X