X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• local code

add a tab under the "about me" tab for the code that applies to our local jurisdiction, so it will appear at the top with our location and years experience.

this would mostly be useful to the plumbers who end up giving contradictory replies, based off of our local codes.
    No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Re: local code

Originally posted by MoJourneyman View Post
    add a tab under the "about me" tab for the code that applies to our local jurisdiction, so it will appear at the top with our location and years experience.

this would mostly be useful to the plumbers who end up giving contradictory replies, based off of our local codes.
    Ya guys are not alone with code issue it the same thing with Electricial codes as well I know I deal with couple of other forums the most common cuprit is when the OP did not stated what location they are in and I have to use the latest editon of Electrical code that apply to their area ( yeah there is NEC { National Electrical Code } , CEC { Canada Electrical code } or other area as need to

In one fourm I did highlighted to reminder the readers to make sure they fill in their locaton that will really save alot of headache try to give the correct advise to answer the OP's question.

Merci.
    Marc

Comment

Working...
    X