X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Members Flea Mkt?

Obviously impractical for larger items due to shipping costs, but a member to member, non-commercial, forum might be ideal for smaller items/accessories...

Re: Members Flea Mkt?

Originally posted by Bldr View Post
    Obviously impractical for larger items due to shipping costs, but a member to member, non-commercial, forum might be ideal for smaller items/accessories...
    What do you got?
    Maybe I can buy something before P-Ricky or Utah find out and jump me with an intervention.

Comment

were you not the one who said no more spending

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
        were you not the one who said no more spending

rick.
        AHHH!!!
        See what I mean!!!!!

Comment

Yeah, I've had a self-imposed moratorium on new purchases in effect for a few months now & have violated it most recently w/ a cargo van; actually just today a new(used) portable table saw was imperative...
          In my original post I was thinking bits,blades,etc; but ,regionally at least, shipping may not be so cost prohibitive for hand/power tools...sorta like e-bay or craigslist but on the honor system of the forum community in regard to quality of goods.

Comment

I like the idea. I was actually surprised to see there wasn't a "classified" section when I first joined.
            Ideal Plumbing

Comment

Working...
            X