Iron-On Patches

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iron-On Patches

If we can't get Ridgid caps and/or T-Shirts, how about two different sizes of RIDGID iron-on patches that our wives can iron on our favorite shirts and/or caps????

[ 03-25-2004, 12:13 PM: Message edited by: George ]

Probably because most wives would tell us guys to get stuffed and iron them on ourselves, and they can't make them idiot-proof enough so that we can?
    D.M.

Comment

Hey, wouldn't an iron be considered a power tool? Ya plug it in dontcha? Ifn youzz guys can operskates them thar saws, planers, jointers, and other such lectric gizmos youzz should be able to figer out how to work one of them thar irons. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
      I decided to change calling the bathroom the "John" and renamed it the "Jim". I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

Comment

Dave,
        Using your logic (???) wouldn't dishwashers, ovens, vacuum cleaners, sewing machines, washers, dryers, etc., etc. be considered power tools?
        We don't really wanna go there. DO WE ?
        Lorax
        "Did you put the yellow key in the switch?" TOD 01/09/06

Comment

Lorax,

Unfortunately, with the exception of the sewing machine, I already know how to operate every one of those power tools you listed. [img]tongue.gif[/img] I did learn a neat trick about the washer and dryer a few years ago though. Throw a red sock into a load of whites just once and the wife won't let you use those anymore. I'm still working on a way to sabotage the dishwasher and vacuum cleaner though.

Dave
          I decided to change calling the bathroom the "John" and renamed it the "Jim". I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

Comment

For the dishwasher use dish soap instead of dishwasher soap and for the vacuum change the bag and 'forget' to install a new one

Comment

Sounds like the man speaks from experience, ha
              \"practice is like farting; only you can do it yourself\' and no one can do it for you\"-sawaki kodo (zen master)

Comment

Working...
              X