Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would just like to say cant we get some great deals on the tools we love

Comment

In each fourm it would be nice to know how many people are reading the post.
      Andy B.

Comment

It would be nice nice if when you log into Ridgidwoodworking.com you did not have to go through customer service to get to the forums. I think it used to be this way until you announced the winner of the tool contest. It's not a big big deal. just my 2 cents.

Thanks alot... I read the forums daily and have been very impressed with the quick responses by Jake Schare and the quality of Ridgids Woodworking tools.

Comment

One thing I would like to see on the Ridgid site is prices on equipment. When comparing tools, I want to compare with Ridgid, I have to go to HD and their site leaves a lot to be desired, and half the time can't find the Ridgid tool I'm looking for......anyway....why not Ridgid, It's your tools! Give us some prices!
          \"Aarrgh, sliver me timbers\"<br /><a href=\"http://www.picturetrail.com/daviddunlap\" target=\"_blank\">www.picturetrail.com/daviddunlap</a>

Comment

need a source for parts like your US setup

Comment

For what it is worth to you, doing web searches for woodworking equipment, I think I searched table saw, specifically, I found the Ridgid site. I read it with interest, as I did each of the manufacturers sites that I was able to find. I had gone to Lowes and looked over the equipment there, and had not heard that Ridgid made anything besides plumbing tools etc. The site is what convinced me it was worth the trouble to go to HD and look them over, once I did that, I was firmly convinced that Ridgid is the brand of woodshop equipment I want. In this day of worldwide market sources, it is a real joy to find shop equipment built in the USA, with genuine American engineering and quality of construction throughout. I have to credit your site; it is straightforward and sensible. Even an amateur woodworking enthusiast can learn a great deal about your products, at your site.
              just my opinion;
              Hardly Workin
              If it won\'t fit you need a bigger hammer!

Comment

Dear Hardly, It appears, tho, that the BS1400 band saw is at least partly made in China.

Comment

Working...
                X