X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new tape measure

I have seen a tape like this from either Sweden, or Finland. So I'm not sure if you could make it over here or not. But here is the idea:

It is really just a basic retractable tape measure with a metal blade, the good part is added to the plastic housing though. Along with the standard belt clip there is a little piece of metal down where the tape slided in and out of the body. This piece of metal allows you to pull the tape out some length, hook the end over an edge, now you can score or mark your work piece with the metal piece onthe bottom. No more having to find your pencil!

I used one of these once (borrowed it for a day) and it was really usefull. The quality of the tape was a little low though. I know that you guys at rigid could make it what it needs to be though!

Re: new tape measure

I think Irwin makes one like that.

Comment

Dammit man, only took 7 years to get a responce to the original post!
      info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

lmao dang i didn't even notice that lol i also think the one he is looking for is by lufkin.
        9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

LOL-As it is your first post Snowman I would like to belatedly welcome you to the Forum.

Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

LOL again....it's Snowball.....not Snowman.....maybe the neighbor's cat was up late playing with the computer....maybe he's measuring out his territory....
            I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

Originally posted by tinmack View Post
              LOL again....it's Snowball.....not Snowman.....maybe the neighbor's cat was up late playing with the computer....maybe he's measuring out his territory....
              LOL-What's even funnier is the cat on top of the tree in my Avatar is my wife's cat "Snowball". It seems that would have been an easy name for me to remember.

Mark
              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                LOL-What's even funnier is the cat on top of the tree in my Avatar is my wife's cat "Snowball". It seems that would have been an easy name for me to remember.

Mark
                Look at the bright side. . .you forgot the cat's name and not your wife's
                I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Working...
                X