Add to Cart...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add to Cart...

I think Ridgid should think about online sales!
    Just about everyone does it, and it would be another avenue to "get the tools out"!
    That way, I don't have to go to my local Home Disappointment to be...disappointed!!

"Sorry, sir, we're all out of those" or "Sorry, sir, we don't stock that"!
    Should be embroidered on those orange aprons!!
    Phil
    Tools Rule

I agree with the:

"Sorry, sir, we're all out of those"

But being in Phoenix I have many HD to choose from in a relatively close driving distance that may have one in stock. But I haven't been to one yet that was not willing to order a Ridgid part or tool. Although I do usually rely on Ferguson Plumbing for Ridgid plumbing related equipment (mostly because I have a friend who works there ).
    Still enjoying all 10 fingers!

Comment

Originally posted by wwsmith
      I agree with the:

"Sorry, sir, we're all out of those"

But being in Phoenix I have many HD to choose from in a relatively close driving distance that may have one in stock. But I haven't been to one yet that was not willing to order a Ridgid part or tool.
      WW, it's your gas and time. But, I don't want to do the driving around, I want to stay on the jobsite being productive rather than sightseeing and driving around, besides the real advantage of the ability to place an order "from the horse's mouth" is to save time and get with unmatched convenience and speed. Almost no backorders, etc.
      Ridgid sells their parts direct, it seems that they could do the same thing with any tools without stepping on their dealers' toes.
      Phil
      Tools Rule

Comment

Originally posted by PhilG.
        Ridgid sells their parts direct, it seems that they could do the same thing with any tools without stepping on their dealers' toes.
        Ya got me stumped with that one. It would seem to me that every single direct sale would be stepping on one of their dealers' toes. How do you figure that bypassing the dealer won't hurt them?
        ================================================== ====
        ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave
          How do you figure that bypassing the dealer won't hurt them?
          Usually,
          when buying from the manufacturer, the product is priced at the maunfacturer's suggested retail price. Even the big box stores give a little off the price. But, they are a little less convenient to visit compared clicking a mouse (especially with fuel prices close to $3.00/gal). I'd prefer that Brown do the driving and bring the stuff right to my door.
          Phil
          Tools Rule

Comment

Working...
          X