No announcement yet.

How about a SEARCH function!

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about a SEARCH function!

I hate to post repetetive questions, but how am i supposed to know what has been covered!? usually when I go to a forum, i can search old threads, or even the entire forum for my topic.
    As far as the Rigid site, in general, why can't I find the accessories for my table saw? when i go to the product page, there is no link to accessories, and i CERTAINLY can't find them at Home Despot!

Grrr... it's a nice saw, i just wish that the support was better.

G' If you look right above you thread you will see this--

RIDGID Plumbing Forum, Woodworking Forum, Power Tool Forum > General Topics > Suggestion Box

How about a SEARCH function!

User CP
    Members List
    Search vbmenu_register("navbar_search");
    Quick Links vbmenu_register("usercptools");
    Log Out

Now, read carefully--I believe it says "search"

Just type in the model like ts3650 and you will get a bunch of threads that match.

Now, read carefully--I believe it says "search"
      Be nice Pipestone we all have brainfarts.

PS. welcome to the board gregormiz... and congratz on your purchase these forms should have a ton of valuable info to help you set up your new saw.
      Last edited by Josh; 02-22-2006, 10:18 AM.

Search functions

I noticed that the search function on the new forum allows the use of the * in the search field as a wild-card: searching for "TP 1300" pulls up 28 threads while "*1300" pulls up 162 results. Also while searching for "ZCI" is too short, searching "*ZCI*" pulls up some threads.

Are there other wild-cards or search features? I didn't see anything in the FAQ.