Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Josh - How About An Easy To Use Site Map?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh - How About An Easy To Use Site Map?

On more than one occasion I've had difficulties finding information on the Ridgid site. Would it be feasible to have a site map similiar to the one found on the Milwaukee site, http://www.milwaukeeconnect.com/weba...ap_27_40027_-1
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

ouch touchy ground dave
    9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Huh? Why is that touchy ground? I don't think I'm the only one who has had problems at one time or another finding certain information easily.

One example is when I first went to look for locations of Service Centers near me. It took far too much hunting on my part before I found the list for it to be considered easy to find. It's just my opinion of course but of all the major tool brands websites that I've visited, I've found the Ridgid site the most difficult to get around. Don't misunderstand me, the content on this site is great but it would be even greater if some of it were a little easier to find.
      Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

i ment by comparing it to the millwaukee site(shhhhhhh..................this is a ridgid site)thats all i ment by that dave nothing more
        9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

In all reality miwaukee is now ridgids big brother on the powertool side of things.
          A fishing pole is the best cordless tool!

Comment

I don't go to the Ridgid web page that often (not counting this forum), and have often been confused (my general state of mind, perhaps). It has a nice clean appearance, but hard to find what you are looking for. A site map would be helpful. I also think that the structure needs to be looked at and revamped. I also need to state that I'm talking only of the woodworking areas, I get the sense that the plumbing areas are good.

For example, if you are looking for the planer (TP1300), you need to go to the Job Site Tools tab . Why isn't it with benchtop tools or stationary tools?

The new router combo kit isn't on the site yet (that I could find). Wouldn't a new product merit at least placement on the site if not a featured presentation? I'm sure there are people who have purchased this new router (in fact I have). Where do I get the straight guide etc...

I don't understand why power tools are an ugly stepchild.

Comment

We do have a sitemap under the ridge tool section of RIDGID.com it has been there for a long time. Making a sitemap that links to all of our products just wouldnt be practical. If you try using a search function on the site and something doesnt show up please tell us what you searched for and what you expected to show up. Thanks,

Josh

Comment

Working...
              X