Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

introduction forum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • introduction forum

    How about adding an introduction forum for people to tell us who they are, where from, what they do. Catch my drift?

  • #2
    That is what the user profile is for click on the user CP and you can fill in any information you feel comfortable with sharing.
    Funny that you suggest this now.
    http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/sho...?t=8051&page=8

    http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/member.php?u=9447

    So now you want to know about others or share information about yourself?
    Last edited by Polar Sparky 1224; 05-15-2006, 06:44 PM.
    "Diplomacy is saying nice dodging until you can find a rock." Will Rogers
    "If a Monkey can do your job, are you in the right profession?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Polar Sparky 1224
      That is what the user profile is for click on the user CP and you can fill in any information you feel comfortable with sharing.
      Funny that you suggest this now.
      http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/sho...?t=8051&page=8

      http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/member.php?u=9447

      So now you want to know about others or share information about yourself?
      you hit the nail on the head sparky
      Charlie

      My seek the peek fundraiser page
      http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040


      http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

      new work pictures 12/09
      http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

      Comment


      • #4
        hello my name is Will and i too visit the Ridgid Forum. I was born and raised in Utah and work as a second year electrical apprentice. Still going to school and learning on the job while rewiring home's others won't bother with.

        Nothing feels better than taking a nob and tube house and leaving it with properly grounded panels and devices and bring it to todays standards.

        I also enjoy learning how to make things with wood. Al tough i don't have the tools i want, nor can i afford them, i have gotten by with making some of my own or otherwise making do with what i have.

        My next project is going to be a replica of the early 1900' French guillotine.
        Just kidding!!!
        "Diplomacy is saying nice dodging until you can find a rock." Will Rogers
        "If a Monkey can do your job, are you in the right profession?

        Comment


        • #5
          Wow did i touch a nerve with ya polar?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by swoosh81
            How about adding an introduction forum for people to tell us who they are, where from, what they do. Catch my drift?
            You're in it now, get us started.
            info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by swoosh81
              Wow did i touch a nerve with ya polar?
              No I'm not offended in any way by this, I'm just laughing as you did a deeper hole for yourself.

              Still waiting to find out more about you.
              ocupation?
              hobbies?
              state and city you live in?
              Age?

              i'm still waiting....I told you about me, now how about you????
              "Diplomacy is saying nice dodging until you can find a rock." Will Rogers
              "If a Monkey can do your job, are you in the right profession?

              Comment


              • #8
                play nice polar he may have started off on the wrong foot with most of us BUT as long as he keeps this positive frame of mind going i see nothing wrong with it.but if you or any one else for that matter keeps bringing him back down what good will it do for him,you or this forum?as far as me i am a retired framer/bissness owner now learning the plumbing trade,any type of motor sports and wood working,i lived in lothian maryland for 17 years and now since december of this year live in port charlotte florida,oh i am 33.hope that helps
                9/11/01, never forget.

                Comment


                • #9
                  OSC you are right about that....

                  As long as i remember being called a handy man and a house monkey I still get a little suspicious when the same people suddenly want to know more about others.....yet haven't filled out the information in the
                  user CP
                  http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/usercp.php
                  Right click on this link "open link in new window" and then open "edit profile"....
                  Last edited by Polar Sparky 1224; 05-16-2006, 11:33 PM.
                  "Diplomacy is saying nice dodging until you can find a rock." Will Rogers
                  "If a Monkey can do your job, are you in the right profession?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Hi all my name is Bob 32 yrs. old I'm a self employed electrician we mainly work residential rewiring and upgrading houses, live in Carlisle Pa., my main hobby is rebuilding honda cr500 dirtbikes and riding , also enjoy flying airplanes and also spending time with my two little girls

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Hi, I am the Lorax and
                      I like Pina Coladas
                      And getting caught in the rain
                      I am not into yoga
                      I am in to champagne
                      I like making love at midnight
                      In the dunes on the Cape
                      I'm the love that you've looked for
                      Write to me and escape.
                      I've got to meet you by tomorrow
                      At a bar called O'Malley's
                      Where we'll plan our escape.

                      I'm baaaaaaacccckkk!!
                      Lorax
                      "Did you put the yellow key in the switch?" TOD 01/09/06

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Lorax
                        Hi, I am the Lorax and
                        I like Pina Coladas
                        And getting caught in the rain
                        I am not into yoga
                        I am in to champagne
                        I like making love at midnight
                        In the dunes on the Cape
                        I'm the love that you've looked for
                        Write to me and escape.
                        I've got to meet you by tomorrow
                        At a bar called O'Malley's
                        Where we'll plan our escape.

                        I'm baaaaaaacccckkk!!
                        Hello Big Boy, I was in O'Malley's last night looking for you. LMAO Hi, everyone. I'm dan from Louisville, KY but not a born Hill billy. I work as an Industrial mechanic. My hobbies include My grandsons, Woodworking, Computers, Golf, and Sex with my wife or yours. Not nesc. in that order. LMAO
                        info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by papadan
                          and Sex with my wife or yours. Not nesc. in that order. LMAO
                          That wasn't a very nice thing to say, but I guess it's only fair. While you were at O'Malley's last night, I was at your house. BTW, your bedroom ceiling still needs painting.
                          Lorax
                          "Did you put the yellow key in the switch?" TOD 01/09/06

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Lorax
                            That wasn't a very nice thing to say, but I guess it's only fair. While you were at O'Malley's last night, I was at your house. BTW, your bedroom ceiling still needs painting.

                            you guys crack me up
                            Charlie

                            My seek the peek fundraiser page
                            http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040


                            http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

                            new work pictures 12/09
                            http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              well papadan i guess i won in the little last laugh thing.
                              Obviously you have never meet my wife, you'd be traumatized for life after that.
                              It's not easy being married to a female body builder!!!
                              Name:  e30610b662f1bf02a5eaa0e1d7a5fc50.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  27.9 KB
                              She says "Man get in the kitchen and make me some pie!" and i say "What Kind."
                              "Diplomacy is saying nice dodging until you can find a rock." Will Rogers
                              "If a Monkey can do your job, are you in the right profession?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X