Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How About a Catalog?

Downloadable catalog in PDF form?

It usually makes things easier to lookup, especially once downloaded and saved locally, even without a connection.
    Phil
    Tools Rule

Good idea plus I would also like to see an updated printed version of one. I consider the printed Ridgid catalog that I currently have more of a brochure than a catalog with way too much information left out.
    ================================================== ====
    ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

I agree with Badgerdave, it doesn't have a lot of the tools that are out now and should include more details. Most others come out with a new full line product catalog at least every two years. But getting home repo to update their website would also help some.
      "Diplomacy is saying nice dodging until you can find a rock." Will Rogers
      "If a Monkey can do your job, are you in the right profession?

Comment

Our plumbing catalog is fully updated and in full Color. We are also finalizing an electronic resource cd that has bookmarked pdfs of all our parts manuals and our catalog along with product videos.

Keep your eye on the Catalog request for the update. If you request a plumbing catalog on the site right now you should get the brand new one that just came out 3 weeks ago.

Josh

Comment

I wasn't aware that Ridgid had a tool catalog, outside of the plumbing one (or was BD referring to something else?).

I do agree that a printed catalog would be great. The online product information is okay for a quick glimpse, but it is greatly lacking in detail, IMO.

CWS

Comment

CWS, you can request a Power Tools Catalog here, http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/Catalog-Request/index.htm

Comment

Originally posted by CWSmith
              I do agree that a printed catalog would be great. The online product information is okay..., but...CWS
              I agree too. Nothing beats a printed catalog in the Loo! (The laptop just isn't the same as a paper catalog)!
              Phil
              Tools Rule

Comment

Thats being taken care of as well. We are trying to get the information synched up between our printed and online catalogs. I would guess by Late August we will have it fully updated.

Josh

Originally posted by CWSmith
                I wasn't aware that Ridgid had a tool catalog, outside of the plumbing one (or was BD referring to something else?).

I do agree that a printed catalog would be great. The online product information is okay for a quick glimpse, but it is greatly lacking in detail, IMO.

CWS

Comment

Originally posted by PhilG.
                  I agree too. Nothing beats a printed catalog in the Loo! (The laptop just isn't the same as a paper catalog)!
                  But is that printed catalog squeezeably soft??

Lorax
                  "Did you put the yellow key in the switch?" TOD 01/09/06

Comment

I Stand Corrected

I was under the impression that Ridgid's latest tool catalog was the 4 page brochure style catalog #999-997-609.10. Well, in todays mail I received their catalog #03RD/2005B which is much more up-to-date than the one I had. It's a real 44 page catalog that covers pretty much everything in the Ridgid power tool line. This catalog also has much more indepth product information than anything previously issued.

Josh, is this the catalog that you said will be updated in late August?

Comment

Badger Dave and Josh,

Thanks for the information on the printed catalog, I ordered it and it arrived in today's mail. Very quick response! It's the 2005 edition and contain 44 pages counting the self-cover. It doesn't have the new routers, but I'm sure that's left to the new edition whenever that comes out.

Thanks to you both,

CWS

Comment

about time

what bager dave was wrong?!?!? i don't belive it ........................ i have been waiting for this moment for solong and that is all i have to say ............... dang i was hoping i could do better than that but oh well atleast i wasn't wrong
                        9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

OSC, you're just not paying close attention thats all. Many mistakes in my past and I'm sure many more in the future. One big mistake I recall was a few years back when I bought a GMC pick-up................ba dum pa!

Comment

Working...
                          X