Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web site idea

xxxxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by AllanToolGuy; 11-04-2006, 02:08 AM.

Originally posted by AllanToolGuy
    How about a section just for Wet/Dry vac issues and hints? While they are in a way portable power tools, I think they need their own section. Anyone else think this is a good idea?
    Since Ridgid is famous for their Wet/Dry Vacs and have a ton of them in Circulation via Home Depot it sounds like a Slam Dunk Idea to me!!!!
    You can never have enough drills-too many is just enough!!!!!

Comment

How much can you discuss a shop-vac?
      the dog

Comment

Originally posted by plumbdog10
        it sucks

rick,
        phoebe it is

Comment

Many many intersesting vacs out there

Originally posted by plumbdog10
          You have the slick bosch that can pulse and shake dirt from the filter w/o you having to remove it. You have festool's awesome vacs not to mention Fein's neato line. Plus there are now cordless vacs out there too. Plentry tro talk about IMHO.
          You can never have enough drills-too many is just enough!!!!!

Comment

Thanks... and yes I wish I had more time for the forum but its sorta side project of mine. Currently working on a completely redesigned ridgid.com. not to mention I am gonna be a father to twins in 4 days

Josh

Originally posted by AllanToolGuy
            Akita,

Let's face it. Such a forum needs to be on it's own web site. Something like this, but it doesn't work. www.vacchat.com Again, that is not a working site.

I had in mind a place on this forum for discussion of user problems, new accessories and new models. It would need someone like RP from the other forum to keep it controlled. Josh is a great guy but is way too busy for such.

Comment

Working...
            X