Tool Registration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tool Registration

How about allowing warranty registration to be accomplished online at your website instead of filling out the card?

Re: Tool Registration

You can, go to the bottom of the page and click on My eBox and follow the instructions.
    ================================================== ====
    ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

Yea but you still have to mail in more info., which takes them forever to update your stuff.

Comment

The mail-in information is what is required for registering for the Limited Lifetime Service Agreement. You don't have to mail in anything if you only want to register a tool.

As has been stated on the forum many times in the past, the Tool Registration, Limited Lifetime Service Agreement and the 3 Year Warranty are all separate stand alone programs.
        ================================================== ====
        ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
          The mail-in information is what is required for registering for the Limited Lifetime Service Agreement. You don't have to mail in anything if you only want to register a tool.

As has been stated on the forum many times in the past, the Tool Registration, Limited Lifetime Service Agreement and the 3 Year Warranty are all separate stand alone programs.
          I think you can also register it on-line..gotta have serial number and model number..i do it for robs tools all the time

Comment

Working...
          X