Tool Registration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tool Registration

How about allowing warranty registration to be accomplished online at your website instead of filling out the card?

Re: Tool Registration

You can, go to the bottom of the page and click on My eBox and follow the instructions.
    Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    ------- Henry Ford

Comment

Yea but you still have to mail in more info., which takes them forever to update your stuff.

Comment

The mail-in information is what is required for registering for the Limited Lifetime Service Agreement. You don't have to mail in anything if you only want to register a tool.

As has been stated on the forum many times in the past, the Tool Registration, Limited Lifetime Service Agreement and the 3 Year Warranty are all separate stand alone programs.
        Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian."
        ------- Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
          The mail-in information is what is required for registering for the Limited Lifetime Service Agreement. You don't have to mail in anything if you only want to register a tool.

As has been stated on the forum many times in the past, the Tool Registration, Limited Lifetime Service Agreement and the 3 Year Warranty are all separate stand alone programs.
          I think you can also register it on-line..gotta have serial number and model number..i do it for robs tools all the time

Comment

Working...
          X