X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K60 Cable

I recently purchased the K60, after using an electrical eel sectional for yrs. I have switched over thanks to the good words of Plumber Rick. The only thing that scares me with the cables is that there is no inner core cable.

I know with the eels cable i had inner core cable, so it was less likely to knot up in the 6inch or higher pipe.

I think the K60 is a great machine, and is more easier to move around, bring in tight places then an eel anyday.

I would LOVE to see Ridgid come out with an inner core cable for this machine.

Any thoughts in the near future for it???

Greg
    The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Re: K60 Cable

glad to see i'm not the only one thinking this

an inner core or a tighter wind cable like they have on the k-50 would be a real bonus another purchase

out here we have 4'' lines that connect to the 6'' lateral at the sidewalk then run to the center of the street.

i would love a cable i can run from 4'' to 6'' without the worries of a problem.

anyone else

glad you love that machine as much as i do

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Greg, Rick has been trying to get someone to re-make that inner core cable for the last six years (that I know of).

Everyone looks at his sample piece in amazement and most don't even remember it's hay day.

Good luck to you two, but don't hold your breath (BTW, if Rick does, there will be a fire sale on ebay)

Joey
      I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

joey, wrong cable. that was the 3/4'' inner core k-7500 cable. but not a bad try.

so we need to work on the k-60 and k-7500 cable

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
          joey, wrong cable. that was the 3/4'' inner core k-7500 cable. but not a bad try.

so we need to work on the k-60 and k-7500 cable

rick.
          Oopsie! I have to be wrong sometimes it builds your self-esteem

I just heard stronger innercore
          I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

I bought some innercore 7/8" cable for my k60 machine from The Cable Center in St Louis, MO.

It's actually made by General, but it's got the same connectors on it. Why not give that a try?

Comment

Working...
            X