Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dado insert...

Hey guys,

I've read several posts about the dado insert for the ts3650 being impossible to find. Check out www.mowtownusa.com I just got the Ridgid # AC1040 8" dado insert for $39.52 delivered.

Re: Dado insert...

For $39 I could buy a half sheet of real nice 1/2" plywood and make about 50 of them.
    "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
    John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Bob's right, it's much cheaper to make your own. If you don't want to make your own you can find blanks here for only $14.99+.
      Last edited by BadgerDave; 12-04-2007, 07:01 AM.
      ================================================== ====
      ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

OK, Glad I got on here early this morning. Canceled that order and ordered 2 blanks ttrackusa.com

Hate throwing money away...

Comment

I also had a problem finding a dado insert. I know a employee at the Pro Desk who took the time to call a Ridgid Service Center and order it. Ridgid part AC1040 for the 3650 and 2400 table saws. It only cost $16.01.
          Last edited by ARE1; 12-13-2007, 02:33 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Working...
          X