X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble with TS3650

I need some advice on the belt drive on my Saw. It wont stay put. It doesn't always come off but it does creep to the edge of both pulleys and the start up is noisey. Everything appears to be aligned. Any help would be apprieciated

Re: Trouble with TS3650

I would suggest that you get your Owners Manual out again and go through the steps one more time dealing with the installation of the motor. If the pulley alignments are all correct and the belt is also mounted correctly to the pulleys then about all that is left is the belt tension.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
      I would suggest that you get your Owners Manual out again and go through the steps one more time dealing with the installation of the motor. If the pulley alignments are all correct and the belt is also mounted correctly to the pulleys then about all that is left is the belt tension.
      I also had some problems with my belt, the manual could use some pictures trying to explain what they mean by hold it in the middle and then get it to spin freely. I did that at first, and it was way too loose and would come off. After a bit of trial and error I just tried pulling the motor unit back until it would cut without coming off. The other annoying thing is that the belt would rub against the plastic belt guard at the bottom, so I had to cut a bit of a notch out on the bottom to prevent that.

Comment

I tried that. I have adjusted the motor in and out, adjusted the pulleys and the belt still does not stay on. I am at a loss for what to do next

Comment

Working...
        X