Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4000 + Lbs Of Ridgid Power!! Thanks Ridgid !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 4000 + Lbs Of Ridgid Power!! Thanks Ridgid !

    I know a lot of people "show off" there more expensive Ridgid Tools, but even the smaller and less expensive Ridgid Products can have huge impacts on people's lives and I am here to say Thank you for that Ridgid!

    My Trusty Ridgid Shovel helped me move thousands of pounds of snow over the last few days!

    Thank you Ridgid and God Bless !

    Happy Holidays to all the Staff as well.

    Here is a picture of me and my trusty Ridgid Shovel, Sorry about the facial expression as I was freezing at this point

    Attached Files

  • #2
    Re: 4000 + Lbs Of Ridgid Power!! Thanks Ridgid !

    Originally posted by PlumbingSkool View Post
    I know a lot of people "show off" there more expensive Ridgid Tools, but even the smaller and less expensive Ridgid Products can have huge impacts on people's lives and I am here to say Thank you for that Ridgid!

    My Trusty Ridgid Shovel helped me move thousands of pounds of snow over the last few days!

    Thank you Ridgid and God Bless !

    Happy Holidays to all the Staff as well.

    Here is a picture of me and my trusty Ridgid Shovel, Sorry about the facial expression as I was freezing at this point
    Now just imagine how much easier it would have been if Ridgid sold snow shovels.

    Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

    I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: 4000 + Lbs Of Ridgid Power!! Thanks Ridgid !

      Secret Window!!!!
      All you need is a quaker's missionary hat.

      MERRY CHRISTMAS

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: 4000 + Lbs Of Ridgid Power!! Thanks Ridgid !

        And a pair of gloves.

        Merry Christmas.
        "It's a table saw, do you know where your fingers are?" Bob D. 2006

        https://www.youtube.com/user/PowerToolInstitute

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: 4000 + Lbs Of Ridgid Power!! Thanks Ridgid !

          I've used the Ridgid roofer shovel to remove shingles and it worked very well. Ridgid needs to slap a sticker on a snow pusher - better suited for snow than the shovel Skool is using.
          I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: 4000 + Lbs Of Ridgid Power!! Thanks Ridgid !

            Thanks for the Holidat wishes Guys,

            Yea, A Ridgid SNOW shovel would be awesome, and hint hint

            Anyway Merry Christmas !!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: 4000 + Lbs Of Ridgid Power!! Thanks Ridgid !

              Ridgid needs to make snowblowers, not shovels, well those wouldn't hurt either. Just don't make them with plastic and thin gauge sheetmetal, the snowblowers that is....

              PlumbingSkool, I think I have around 9-10 hrs just in snowblowing this past weekend too. And today was another at least 6" maybe 8". Gotta love a whit X-Mas.
              Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

              http://www.contractorspub.com

              A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: 4000 + Lbs Of Ridgid Power!! Thanks Ridgid !

                Originally posted by garager View Post
                Ridgid needs to make snowblowers, not shovels, well those wouldn't hurt either. Just don't make them with plastic and thin gauge sheetmetal, the snowblowers that is....

                PlumbingSkool, I think I have around 9-10 hrs just in snowblowing this past weekend too. And today was another at least 6" maybe 8". Gotta love a whit X-Mas.

                Oh yea, I do love the White Christmas just not all the shoveling

                Yea, you have been breaking your arse as well, so I am sure you can relate !

                PS: I look forward to our call this weekend

                Have an Awesome Christmas

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: 4000 + Lbs Of Ridgid Power!! Thanks Ridgid !

                  Originally posted by Bob D. View Post
                  And a pair of gloves.

                  Merry Christmas.
                  Yea, I do need some gloves

                  Have an awesome Christmas as well

                  Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
                  Secret Window!!!!
                  All you need is a quaker's missionary hat.

                  MERRY CHRISTMAS
                  Dude, that made me soooo Laugh, Thanks

                  You as well have an awesome Christmas !

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: 4000 + Lbs Of Ridgid Power!! Thanks Ridgid !

                    now that you know how to use a shovel

                    can you dig sewer cleanouts

                    stay warm and safe.

                    merry christmas to the plumbingsckool household.

                    rick.
                    phoebe it is

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: 4000 + Lbs Of Ridgid Power!! Thanks Ridgid !

                      Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                      now that you know how to use a shovel

                      can you dig sewer cleanouts

                      stay warm and safe.

                      merry christmas to the plumbingsckool household.

                      rick.
                      Hey Rick,

                      Merry Christmas to you and your wife as well

                      Well, I am sure the Ridgid shovel could outlast the digging of the cleanouts but I am pooped from digging snow

                      Have an Awesome Christmas !!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: 4000 + Lbs Of Ridgid Power!! Thanks Ridgid !

                        Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                        Now just imagine how much easier it would have been if Ridgid sold snow shovels.
                        The problem with snow shovels is that if the snow is hard they are pretty much useless (they bend and break before the snow/ice, and not just the cheap ones), you've got to use a metal shovel anyway. Of course it takes longer and is just a terrible experience though.

                        I'm loving my snow blower.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: 4000 + Lbs Of Ridgid Power!! Thanks Ridgid !

                          Originally posted by PlumbingSkool View Post
                          I know a lot of people "show off" there more expensive Ridgid Tools, but even the smaller and less expensive Ridgid Products can have huge impacts on people's lives and I am here to say Thank you for that Ridgid!

                          My Trusty Ridgid Shovel helped me move thousands of pounds of snow over the last few days!

                          Thank you Ridgid and God Bless !

                          Happy Holidays to all the Staff as well.

                          Here is a picture of me and my trusty Ridgid Shovel, Sorry about the facial expression as I was freezing at this point
                          I just realized I may be in your neck of the woods in a couple of years. I have a son headed to Fort Leavenworth for a year followed by a couple of years at Fort Drum. If we get a chance to go see him I will try to get in contact with you.

                          Mark
                          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                          I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: 4000 + Lbs Of Ridgid Power!! Thanks Ridgid !

                            Joseph, that is a GREAT idea to put a pic from your window everyday on the blog. Blogs can get so, how should I say, bloviating. But yours is a breath of fresh air.
                            Now a pic from my front window everyday would be pretty boring. An occasional deer herd now and then. But I like the idea so maybe, as time permits, I'll post a pic from the window of my truck everyday.

                            tim

                            p.s. I know you're generally a stickler about spelling, etc. I thought you might like to know there is a typo on your personal page in the quote from your grandmother.
                            "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: 4000 + Lbs Of Ridgid Power!! Thanks Ridgid !

                              Originally posted by cpw View Post
                              The problem with snow shovels is that if the snow is hard they are pretty much useless (they bend and break before the snow/ice, and not just the cheap ones), you've got to use a metal shovel anyway. Of course it takes longer and is just a terrible experience though.

                              I'm loving my snow blower.
                              I agree, and hence why I am using metal :-)

                              Had to bust up some ice

                              Happy Holidays CPW


                              Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                              I just realized I may be in your neck of the woods in a couple of years. I have a son headed to Fort Leavenworth for a year followed by a couple of years at Fort Drum. If we get a chance to go see him I will try to get in contact with you.

                              Mark
                              That's something to look forward to for sure

                              We could Hunt , Keep me posted !

                              Merry Christmas Mark!

                              Originally posted by SlimTim View Post
                              Joseph, that is a GREAT idea to put a pic from your window everyday on the blog. Blogs can get so, how should I say, bloviating. But yours is a breath of fresh air.
                              Now a pic from my front window everyday would be pretty boring. An occasional deer herd now and then. But I like the idea so maybe, as time permits, I'll post a pic from the window of my truck everyday.

                              tim
                              Hey Tim,

                              Yea, I couldnt decide what to blog about and I live in an actual city and there is always something going on!

                              That picture from the truck window sounds cool, Do It !

                              Have a Merry Christmas as well !

                              Originally posted by SlimTim View Post

                              p.s. I know you're generally a stickler about spelling, etc. I thought you might like to know there is a typo on your personal page in the quote from your grandmother.
                              Oh man, Another typo

                              Thanks for the catch , I am off to find it !

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X