Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone used a Ridgid 12 in Compound Miter Saw With Laser?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone used a Ridgid 12 in Compound Miter Saw With Laser?

i recently purchased a Refurbished Ridgid 12" single Cmp Miter saw with laser model MS1250LZA from CPO Ridgid. Prior to purchasing, I looked for user ratings on this saw but found very few. What I did see was generally favorable. I went to Home Depot and looked at the saw, and it appeared solid and was recommended by the Home Depot sales person. Shortly after ordering however, I came across a ONLINE review that said the saw could not be squared no matter what they did. I have not received my saw yet, but that review concerns me. While at Home Depot, I noticed that the double Compound 12" ridgid saw has a thumbwheel that allows making small changes to the miter one side or the other from a detent position. Thus, if the zero degree detent was off slightly, the thumbwheel would allow correcting the error. This feature is not on the single bevel 12" saws. Does anyone know if squaring these saws is a problem?

Re: Has anyone used a Ridgid 12 in Compound Miter Saw With Laser?

Research, theres so many threads on this, just type in 12" saw in the search box up above and you'll know all about this matter....
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Working...
    X