The Old Switcheroo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Old Switcheroo

I've used ridgid seesnakes with other companies and wanted one for my company. RIDGID Seesnakes are the best...

got my COLOR Seesnake 1/05/09, earlier than expected, thanks toolup.com. hooked it up like a little boy on christmas morning. turned it on and... it's black and white!

I spoke with ridgid tech services -

checked serial number on reel, it's correct for color plus seesnake

the label on side of the reel opposite countir reads color plus seesnake

checked serial number on back of monitor/vhs, it's correct for color monitor

put a copy of Star Wars in the VCR, it plays in color

checked camera head, only 3 LEDS = black and white

a B&W camera head ended up on a color reel
    adam w/ tech svc directed me to my local ridgid repair center
    I'll be visiting them tomorrow for new color camera head, covered under warranty

thanks ridgid

UPDATE: Said it will take about a week, since they don't keep them in stock...

Christmas will have to wait a little longer...

Re: The Old Switcheroo

Wow, no ranting and raving because of a mishap. Most people have no patience, but you do. Nice post and glad to hear your still a fan..

I sure hope a lot of readers, reads this post.... But then most of the plumbers handle things in here pretty good, it must be something in the poo, that keeps you guys mellow....

Welcome to the forum......
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Originally posted by garager View Post
      But then most of the plumbers handle things in here pretty good, it must be something in the poo, that keeps you guys mellow....

Welcome to the forum......
      LOL... Thanks

Comment

I got my camera back today with the new camera head handled under warranty.

I haven't checked it yet, other than seeing that the color camera head was installed.

I'll check it tomorrow, but I'm sure it's fine.

Comment

Working...
        X