12" scms ms1290lza

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12" scms ms1290lza

Wanted to give a quick review of the 12" SCMS that I picked up yesterday.

Thoughts:
    A) The saw came out of the box and checked alignment to find it was bang on the button. I did not see any play in the arms and did not find it to be out of alignment when fully extended.

B) The overall quality of the blade that was included is ok but I replaced it with a T3 100 tooth Ridgid blade. It cuts like a hot knife through warm butter.

C) The presets sit fine with no movement at all. Again accuracy is wonderful. Cut crown and baseboard all day and everything aligned beautifully.

D) The overall features are great such as the quick release on the clamp and the ease of changing out the blade. Everything is very well thought out and designed.

I can't say it enough this saw is PHENOMINALY designed and very accurate. I guess the saw has been redesigned to ensure better accuracy because I just did not see any deflection as others have discuseed. I couldn't be happier

My garage is now very orange with all my wonderful Ridgid Power Tools

Re: 12" scms ms1290lza

I love mine as well, I've worked the guts out of it for the past 4 years and it never lets me down!

Comment

Re: 12" scms ms1290lza

Originally posted by Blackbird13 View Post
      I love mine as well, I've worked the guts out of it for the past 4 years and it never lets me down!
      I am very happy to hear this. I really enjoy the new MS, it cuts and operates like no other MS I have ever owned.

Comment

Working...
      X