No announcement yet.

Herc-u-lift for band saw

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herc-u-lift for band saw

Can anyone tell me where I can buy the Herc-U-Lift system for my 14" Ridgid Band Saw? It's listed as an accessory in the band saw's accessory pkg., but no one at Home Depot knows what I'm talking about. The legs of the band saw stand are also pre-drilled to accomodate it. Can anyone help me?

Re: Herc-u-lift for band saw

About the only place you can still find the Herc-u-Lift Plus mobile bases anymore is eBay, craigslist, local ads or forum classifieds. Every now and again someone will post here looking for one and a member or two will have one available for sale. You might want to post a WTB listing in the classified forum at WoodNet, BT3 and a few of the other woodworking forums on the internet that have them. Good luck in your search.

One other point you need to keep in mind is that the regular Herc-u-Lift style mobile bases that came with the Ridgid table saws will not work with your bandsaw. You need the Herc-u-Lift Plus model.
    ================================================== ====
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.