X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIDGID 300 w/AUTO OILER

surprised I have not seen this one on here yet, I have a 300 with the Automatic oiler, not hte one with the bucket on the ground, but the one that a pan and hoses connected to the motor has, I have not seen them around much, and was curious to see if anyone is still using it. I can add pictures if ya guys like
    It is older but looks great for its age and works AWESOME!!!
    I don't bite my finger nails, I KNOW when payday is, and yes, it can run uphill when it gets blocked(or you install a grinder pump) so HA!!!!

Re: RIDGID 300 w/AUTO OILER

it's a nice feature for a stationary type machine. problem is the 300 is really a portable machine and with the attached oiler, with oil in it, it no longer becomes as portable as you would either have to drain it or remove it from the stand to keep it sitting flat.

plumber1, wasn't it just a day or so ago you introduced yourself to the forum

at the rate you're going, you might pass me in post this century

glad you're enjoying and interested in the forum

where in texas are you

my bro in law is in missouri city/ houston.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Im not far from Missouri city, I take my CE class there I am in Houston.
      In reference to the 300, i have had to lift it a few times but the pan comes off pretty easy, i bolt it to a pallet so I can move it with a Fork lift to job sites so I can minimize damage to it by others who would not take care of it.
      And Yes i am really enjoyin this site, My only problem with it so far is how fast it times out is sitting idle
      I don't bite my finger nails, I KNOW when payday is, and yes, it can run uphill when it gets blocked(or you install a grinder pump) so HA!!!!

Comment

you need to click the keep me logged in box so it doesn't time out.

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

So...where is that button again? ha haha

Comment

log out, then when you log back in, click the "remember me" box right next to your log in info

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

Thanks a mIllion!!

Comment

Working...
              X